Today was Madi's first day of preschool. We were both really excited for this special day. We painted her nails purple and did pink glitter toes for toenails. She was really excited to play with the kids, and just as I thought, she had no trouble being there without me. When I went to pick her up after, her teacher told me, "she's got a mind of her own." Hmm, not sure what to think about that, hopefully Madi gets used to listening to instructions and being a good little girl.


Brock being a supportive little brother.

Getting busy already, no time to say goodbye to mom! I am excited for her to learn and grow this year in school. I have been doing "school" with her during Brock's naps, and she absolutely loves doing it with me. We do have to keep things moving pretty quickly or she gets distracted easily, but I'm sure her attention level will increase as she gets older. She is such a smart little girl, and catches on so quickly to everything, I love hearing her stories. Today after school she told me that their were some "babies" in her class that kept crying for their mommies, and she didn't cry because she didn't miss her mom. I guess that is a good thing?? I had to laugh.
6 comments:
oh Madi is such a smart adorable little girl! I bet its crazy for you that she has started preschool. She is growing up so fast! especially since i have known her :)f
She seriously is so cute...i hope when I have girls they'll look like Madi..I can't believe she's already in pre-school! CRAZY!!
I am glad Madi isn't a "baby". That is hilarious. I think she got your personality:)
How cute! I love those big backpacks on little bodies! She is adorable!
What a crack up! Where ever could she have gotten that spitfire from?? :) She is a doll!! Easton's preschool teacher recently told me, "he's sure a stubborn little guy". I like to think that means they'll grow up to be strong people!
I love the backpack on her tiny litte body....adorable. It's reassuring that she is transitioning so easily and thriving in a new environment. And I'm pretty sure she's got her mama's mind - which means she's got what it takes to dream big :)
Post a Comment