Sunday, October 16, 2011

Brock 15 Months

Brock is 15 months now and seems to learn new words everyday. He mimics lots of what we say and has his favorite words like duck, ball, ma, dada, nack (snack), mil (milk), etc. I am two for two on climbers and have been catching him lately climbing on the kitchen stools and anywhere else he can get a leg up. He likes to tease Madi by taking her toys and running away, and he loves to be chased. He is on a pretty good sleep schedule and goes to bed at 6:30 and sleeps till 6:30 in the morning. He takes one afternoon nap for about 2 1/2 hours. He no longer wants to stay in the cart at the store, and tries he hardest to climb out any chance he gets. He gives good hugs and kisses and is still a mama's boy. He does really well with other people when I am not around, but when he sees me, I have to hold him. He is a very loving, adventurous little boy. His smile is so charming, and I love his belly laugh. We love you Brock!
Brock's stats at 15 months:
23 lbs 13 oz (25-50%)
32 1/4 in tall (75-90%)
19 1/4 in for his head (90%)
Brock being a puppy:)

4 comments:

The Gertsch's said...

He looks so big. I love the first picture of his big cheese smile. I can't believe how old he is! 3 weeks until Hawaii! can't wait!

Katie Nelson said...

6:30 at night until 6:30 in the morning?? With a 2 hour nap on top of that?!?! I would kill for that right now lol! I can't believe he's almost nursery age, that's crazy. Hes sooo cute too!

Kurt and Jordan said...

When did he grow up???? He looks like such a BIG boy now!!!! Soooo cute! miss you guys!

Kolbi Young said...

Cute, cute boy. I love the preppy little boy clothes!

I still chuckle when I think of Madi climbing on top of Ryker's book shelf. I'm pretty sure that Brock learned his skills from his monkey sister - heehee!