Sunday, October 23, 2011

The Girls Came to Play

Last week my mom, Grandma Lucille, cousin Melina and her two girls Eden and Olive came to visit. It was so much fun. We packed so many things in the three days they were in town. My family arrived Wednesday night and after eating quick all the adults, including David went to see Mystere at Treasure Island. It was an amazing show that everyone loved and made us want to see more Cirque Du Soleil shows. We had a couple of girls in the ward watch the 4 crazy kids. The next morning we spent getting craft supplies at Hobby Lobby and playing at the park in Mountain's Edge. My grandma and I picked up some Bobbie's from Capricotti's and brought them back to the park. After Brock's nap we went to the strip (everyone usually wants to walk the strip once and that is all:) and saw the Bellagio Gardens and Fountains and we also went to the Coke and M&M Factory. The next day we spent the morning at Pump it Up where we all had so much fun on the all the bounce houses and slides. I think the adults had more fun there than the kids! After lunch and Brock's nap again, we went to the Springs Preserve Haunted Harvest where the kids got to go trick or treating and play carnival games. They had the place decorated so cute, and all the games and activities were perfect for our kids. We stopped at Raising Cane's drive through on the way home and stayed up too late eating and talking. We seriously had the best time with my family in town. I was really sad when they left. My kids love their cousins Eden and Olive, and they got along pretty good. I'm so glad they decided to make the trip down. I didn't get many pictures, here are very few:(. I didn't even get a picture of my Grandma or Melina.  I need to start taking more pictures.
Matching jammies from Grandma Lucille


Madison and Olive at the Bellagio Gardens

My mom, Madi and Brock at the Bellagio Gardens

Madi and Eden at the M&M Factory

1 comment:

Melina said...

We had so much fun!