On Saturday our family went to check out the Gilcrease Orchards in the north part of Las Vegas. I had no idea Vegas had a place like this. It was so much fun. The kids wandered through the orchard and picked out their pumpkins for Halloween. Brock would not give up his, he carried it the whole time. Both kids had a lot of fun being outside. We also tried the homemade apple cider which was amazing and donuts. You could also pick other fruits and veggies to buy at the Orchard, but since we had just got a huge order from Bountiful Baskets that day, we passed. It was a fun fall day. I forgot my camera, but here are some pictures from Dave's phone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What are great time! Is she the only girl in Nursery? It has been forever since I have been on your blog! You kids are getting so big they are both to die for cute!
They all look soooo cute in their little chairs!! :)
i herd about this orchard we have plans to go soon! & i really cant believe you had all the nursery kids sitting in chairs a HUGE accomplishment!
I planned on taking shelby there sometime, but now that i know they're selling pumpkins ill have to go soon! glad to hear its worth going out there, thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment