Sunday, February 12, 2012

New School

Madi started a new preschool a couple of weeks ago. The one we had her in before did not work out, so I started looking for a better one. She has been going about a month now, and the it has been great. Her teachers are so good with her, they really know how to engage her and are always very positive with her. She even gets to ride the bus to school! She likes most parts of school, except when they have to sit on the rug. Her class is very structured, so I think she will get the hang out it. I love all the funny things she tells me about school. When she first gets home I ask her lots of questions, but she usually doesn't have much to say. But during the day different things will prompt her and she will tell me details
about what she is learning or names of her classmates. It's fun to watch her grow up!
Getting on the bus for the first time.

2 comments:

Kurt and Jordan said...

How cute is that last picture of her getting on the bus... She looks so little, what a doll. We miss you guys!!

Kolbi Young said...

I can't believe she is riding the bus!!! Such a big girl, but also looks so little next to that first step onto the bus. Glad you are happier with this new arrangement. Enjoy some one-on-one time with Mr. B :)