Madison's preschool had a little Valentine's party that Brock and I got invited to. It was fun to meet her other classmates and their parents. I really love Madi's preschool. Her teachers are so great. They had lots of Valentine's treats and the kids all passed out their Valentine's to each other. Madi had fun making her Valentine's for her classmates. She is really into crafts right now and loves to color, cut, and glue. The party got a little wild at the end due to all the sugar and the teacher let all the kids out early. My friend Haley made Madison a really cute tutu, so she wore it on Valentine's and looked so cute. David got the kids little Valentine M&M candy dispenser's and gave them in the morning. That night, David got off "early" (8 pm), so I picked us up a pizza from Grimaldi's and he brought some treats. We stayed home and watched a movie, and it great. For busy season, it was a nice break.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Why can't we mom's wear tu-tus....they are seriously so cute :) Boys just don't have the same kind of "cute", "valentinesy" outfits that girls do....so you chose appropriately to put Brock in red plaid :)
I can't believe David cuts Brock's hair. I'm scared to death of that venture. I don't even touch Tyler's hair - and he can hold still :) If the CPA thing doesn't work out, Cookie Cutters is always an option - heehee :)
Post a Comment