Sunday, July 15, 2012

4th of July


I love celebrating the 4th of July in Las Vegas.  Every year that we have lived here we have attended a party at the Frey's house.  They have the best backyard, with a huge swimming pool, trampoline, and basketball court.  We swim and eat for several hours before it gets dark, and then they put on the best fireworks show in town!  This year both Madi and Brock set on our laps during the entire fireworks show and watched in awe.  It was really fun to see their expressions.  The day couldn't have been more perfect! 

2 comments:

Kolbi Young said...

Wow, I have lots to say....

- What a cute little family...just wish I could see you all more! Glad you had a fun 4th - that pool is awesome. Add that to the wish list for next house :)

- I can't believe you were camp director. Holy hannah that is an intimidating job (at least for me the non-camper). In fact, I'm not even sure I'd qualify for that calling :) Glad it all worked out well and you had fun!

- Love the colors/location/everything about you new family photos. Can't believe how much your family has grown and changed.

Totaldoll said...

Oh I miss going to the Frey's! They are so Awesome!