![]() |
Sunday, July 15, 2012
Girl's Camp
I was called as camp director for the Young Women. I spent January through June planning and the week finally came! David took a week off of work to watch the kids, which was so nice. It was a stake camp this year and we went to a ranch in Alton, Utah (about an hour from Cedar City). The camp turned out to be a lot of fun. I had 25 girls come from my ward. We had the best ward! The girls were a lot of fun and I enjoyed getting to know them better. I lucked out and had a lot of fun leaders that I worked with. Our theme was Wanted: Virtuous Young Women, so it was a cowboy theme, and our ward color was pink. David spent the week taking the kids swimming, parks, the library, and many other places. He kept them busy all week and even did the kid's hair every day. He is such a good dad, and did not miss a beat with our kids. I'm grateful for the opportunity I had to experience girls camp....again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You look like you could just be one of the YW, Stac! Glad you had fun! -- I got to do that job two years in a row... so maybe you'll get to experience it again next year :)
Post a Comment