Ella is 9 months! I love her age right now. She is so playful and is slowly starting to enjoy interacting with Madi and Brock. She still has a very high pitched scream she uses regularly with them, but I see her warming up a little! She has stayed my smallest little baby, and I love it. At 9 months she weighs 15 lbs (5th percentile) and is 27 1/2 inches tall (42 percentile) and her head is 17 1/2 inches (66 percentile). She is starting to say a few words, not the whole word, but enough that they are recognizable. She says ba ba for bottle, bea for bear, ba for ball and mama and dada. She loves to eat and has recently started taking the bottle a little bit more. She will eat almost any food I give her and will not be left out it we are eating something different! Her favorite people are still Dave and I, but she is warming up to others a little more and will go to a select few for a couple of minutes without screaming. She is really good at playing with toys and will play in the loft crawling around to all the different toys for a long time. Today her top two teeth cut through, so she is at 4 more teeth now. Her first two came in at 4 months, and it has taken the last 5 months to get the other two. She loves baths and being outside. This little girl melts my heart and could not possibly be loved any more! I am so glad she is in our family. We also said goodbye today to the kids pediatrician, Dr. Desimone, who has seen all three of my kids for their whole lives. We have really loved her. It is so hard to say goodbye to so many great people we have connected with.



1 comment:
She is cute as ever!! What a big change for your family! I'm sure it's hard to say goodbye after you've been there such a long time. Good luck getting all transitioned and settled in!
Post a Comment