It was really strange to see a for sale sign in our yard. People who didn't know we were moving started asking now that it was official. It has been hard telling people we are leaving, we have met so many great people in Vegas. In January, my Grandpa Sweat got really sick and was hospitalized for quite some time. My aunt had the great idea to make a get well sign using all the kids as the letters. As you can see Ella was an "o" and Madi and Brock the L. One good thing about the house not selling very quickly is we got to attend some events we didn't think we could. My friends and I had a Valentine party with all the kids at the park . They exchanged cards and treats and played while all the moms talked. I am sure going to miss the park days with my good friends. My Bunco friend and Chrissy Lichty's sister Jenny got married and Dave and I attended the event without the kids. It was such a fun night out. The wedding was beautiful, at Angel Park Golf Course, and the company was even better. It's fun to get out and just chat with good friends. My friend Sam last minute invited me to run the Color Run, which I loved! I am getting into running, and want to sign up for more races, maybe even do a half marathon! It's so hard having David gone during the week, he leaves Monday morning around 5am and gets home Friday evenings. The unknown is stressful and not knowing the outcome of the house gets to me, but we are making it, and at least we get to spend extra time with our friends!











No comments:
Post a Comment