Easter came at an uncertain time for us this year with us still in the process of selling our house and trying to get a new place in St. George. The week before Easter Madi had Spring Break from school, so we all stayed in St. George to look for a house. Due to some scheduling conflicts we ended up staying in a hotel for the first three nights and a condo at The Sports Village the last four. Both were nice for different reasons. David would go to work each day and I would swim and play with the kids and look for houses on Craigslist and KSL. After Dave got off work we would go to dinner and then look at any houses I found. On Wednesday night while we were getting ready for bed, I checked the craigslist one last time and a new house popped up. It was the first house in a little bit that I was actually excited about. I sent a text to the owner and scheduled an appointment for the next day. Dave had work stuff that night so just the kids and I went and looked at it. I really liked it and told Dave we needed to move on it! He trusted me, especially since at this point we had seen so many houses, it was easy to know if we liked it or not. Dave called the owner and set up an appointment to meet with him. Long story short, Dave did some negotiating and we got the house. The rest of the week and weekend we starting making plans to move, did lots of swimming, an Easter Egg Hunt and celebrated Ella's first birthday (more on that later). It was crazy, but Dave and I were so relieved to be able to start moving on and living together again!























No comments:
Post a Comment