My sweet little peanut Ella turned one on April 19th. Her birthday landed on the day before Easter this year, and since we were in the middle of selling our house and didn't know when we would move, her birthday was a little disorganized....but it worked out. She is still the tiniest little thing I have ever seen, and I love it. And despite her size, she is very capable. She climbs on everything in site and will not be left out if the other kids are playing outside. She started taking steps on her own a couple of weeks before her first birthday. She was so proud of herself and would stand up and look around to get our attention before attempting to walk. She also has 8 teeth, four on top, four on bottom. She is obsessed with her binkie and loves to have at least two on hand. Since we ended up being in St. George looking for houses on her birthday, we decided to celebrate there. Carson and Jennifer were going to be at Jennifer's parents house that weekend, and they so generously offered to have a BBQ for her birthday. It was really fun, and worked out nice despite all the craziness! The kids swam in the pool and played and we ate and had cupcakes. I ordered some cupcakes from Great Harvest and they were so so good. We gave Ella a pink coupe car that she loves driving around in. Due to our move, I didn't get Ella into a Dr. until she was 14 months old, so here are her stats at 14 months: 17.5 lbs (1%), and 29 inches (15%). Our new Dr. thinks she needs to put on some weight, but I have never worried since she is such a good eater, is very active and also very strong. She loves crawling up the slides at the park and hanging on the monkey bars. I have tried to feed her more milk, but I think she is just a small person! She is an absolute joy in our family! Here are some of her professional photos that Paige Hurst took for us.



No comments:
Post a Comment