Dave had a conference in at the Little America in Salt Lake the week leading up to Memorial Day Weekend. The kids and I decided to meet up with him for the long weekend. We drove up Thursday night and the kids and I stayed in Midway. That night we had a BBQ at my brother Cody's house in Heber. It was fun to let the kids play and catch up with my family. On Friday afternoon I left the kids with Lyle and Nola and drove to SL to pick up Dave from his conference and go on a date. We bought stuff for the house at IKEA, Dave got a new driver for his golf clubs, and we went to dinner at Macaroni Grill. It was a perfect date! We hadn't been out for quite some time with all the craziness of moving. We also visited my Grandpa Froelich's grave and brought flowers and chocolate covered raisins. On Saturday all the girls went to a pizza place in SL for Melanie's baby shower, and it was really fun to catch up with her. The rest of the weekend Lyle and Nola entertained us at their place and Bart and Lori even came up on Monday to show off their new baby Jonathan and let the cousins play. It was such a good weekend! I'm so glad we went.







No comments:
Post a Comment