Brock is 4! My little buddy was so excited for his party. He had big plans and wanted LOTS of friends at his party. Unfortunately he has a couple of factors against him, since we were very new in the neighborhood and his birthday fell on the 4th of July Weekend. We tried inviting a few boy we knew, but all of them were out of town for his party. Fortunately Bart and Lori came to town that weekend to visit and to be closer for Lake Powell (more on that later). So for his party we ate at Costa Vida and went to a bounce house place called Jumping Jack's. We liked it, but it was a little dirty and hot inside I thought. We are used to Pump it Up, which in my opinion is way nicer. The kids didn't seem to mind and had fun anyway. After that we went to our house and had baseball cupcakes and a baseball pinata. We bought him a ziggle bike and he got some money from his Grandma's that he went shopping with and bought some toys. It was a fun, crazy weekend, but I hope he knows how much we love him. He is such a good boy, a peacemaker and just so pleasant to be around. He cares about people and thinks of others. His is obsessed with animals and knows so many crazy stats about them. He also loves baseball, climbing, and riding his bike. I like to think that I am his favorite, but it's pretty obvious that his dad is #1. Although if you ask him who he likes better, mom or dad, he always says "the same." His stats at age four are: Weight 40 lbs (81%) and 42.5 inches (91%). I'm sure glad Brock came to our family!










No comments:
Post a Comment