Monday, August 25, 2014

Grandma's Came to Town

My Grandma Lucille mentioned to me that she wanted to see the plays at Tuachan this summer. All she had to do was say the word, and I started planning! Two weeks later her and my mom drove down for a mini girls weekend.  We got to see The Wizard of Oz and the Little Mermaid, which were both really good.  Of course when Grandma comes to town, she likes to entertain the entire time, so I schedule us out and she does the treating.  On Saturday we took the kids and Parker and Heather to Fiesta Fun.  They got unlimited passes and played all day. Dave got home that afternoon from the Beaver Invitational and joined us.  We had lunch at Ice Berg and some went back, while Ella got her nap. We went everyone back at Fiesta Fun, and then went to dinner at the Brick Oven.  Dave then took the kids back home and then Grandma, my mom and I went to the Little Mermaid. The next morning the Grandma's got up super early and left so that my Grandma could be back for her ward.  I was so exhausted when they left! My Grandma is 79 years old and has so much energy! My only regret is I didn't take enough pictures!  Next time........



No comments: