Monday, March 2, 2015

February Fun

February was a really fun month, probably because we were so busy!  The kids had swimming lessons all month and gymnastics.  It kept us busy during the week, and my kids really picked up on swimming.  Dave traveled a little bit and got to go to a Deloitte Alumni Jazz game and also skiing one day at Brian head with some co workers.  He forgot a lot of his snow gear in Midway so he ended up skiing in his jeans and sunglasses.... so he said he made up for it with his 360's.  I was really lucky and had a couple friends watch my kids while I went to both Brock and Madi's valentine's party at school.  I love both of their teachers and classrooms, and feel so blessed that we live basically next door to both of them.  It also snowed one day mixing things up for us.  I feel like we rivaled northern Utah with our snowfall this year! Madi lost her third tooth this month and our friends the Crowe's and Houston's came for a visit.  I love getting together with my friends, especially when they have kids similar ages and can play together.  

















No comments: