March has always been a favorite month for me because of my birthday and because of Spring and everything starting to warm up. This year was no exception. I had a great birthday, I got to go shopping and get some new clothes and Dave took me to a really nice restaurant called Cliff Side. It has a beautiful view of St. George and the food was delicious. Also on my actual birthday the whole family ate at Cafe Rio, that was my only request, I didn't want to make dinner. I love catching up with old friends and family, relationships and connections are what I cherish the most.
My dryer knob broke on my dryer and we had to go to the laundry mat one day, although I liked being able to get all my laundry done at the same time, it made me really appreciate having my own washer and dryer. It's really a big deal! The kids made it into a fun adventure, so it wasn't bad for one time!
My kids had their Spring Break and we went to Heber for half of it. The weather was so mild and pleasant we spent a lot of time outside riding four wheelers, horses and playing on the farm. Brock was in heaven playing with Aunt Jill's puppies and chasing deer in the fields. He got to feed the steer's and chickens. I loved being home catching up with my parents and brothers. Another we came home was to listen to my nephew Aaron give his homecoming talk and spend the day with the Gertsch's. It was a really nice break and just what we needed to get out of town for a while. When we got back Brock started in a soccer league. He is doing really well, and seems to like it. I love watching him play, he is such a good boy!















No comments:
Post a Comment