Sunday, May 10, 2015

Dave Audits Havasupai

For the most part, auditing is pretty uneventful and kinda boring. But Dave got lucky and was assigned to the Havasupai Indian Reservation audit.  He even got to take a helicopter ride into the canyon (rather than hike 8 miles).  The pilot happened to be an old mission companion and so he got special permission to give Dave and his coworkers an extended tour of canyon. Dave broke away from his computer quite a few times and had fun swimming and cliff diving into the beautiful clear waters. I was pretty jealous that week, but I'm really glad he got to go. I've hiked in 3 different times with my friends, and loved every trip.  It really is one of the most amazing places I've ever been. When our kids get a little older, we plan on taking a family trip.  





No comments: