Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Grandma Lucille 80th @ Aspen Grove

My Grandma Lucille turned 80 this year and to celebrate she invited the whole family to Aspen Grove for the weekend.  This is the 3rd time I have been, and it was my favorite.  Aspen Grove is such a beautiful, magical place. The best part is they take care of everything, the meals, entertainment and even babysitting. The kids go to their own classes during the day, and we get to hang out at ropes courses, every sport you can think of, guest speakers, arts and crafts, etc.  Dave and my brothers have fun running around beating everyone at the different sports.  My favorite is the ropes course, it always scares me to death, but I'm glad I did it! I love spending time with my family, and catching up with my cousins and aunts and uncles I don't see very much. Almost everyone in my family came, expect for Shane and Lynette in Iowa, it wasn't the same without them, but they live SO far away, it's not easy to get here. We even got to tour the Payson Temple which was so pretty.  I'm was so happy that my kids could experience that!  Thanks to Grandma for such a fun weekend!




















No comments: