Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Vegas Ragnar 2015

My friend Chrissy from Las Vegas invited me to run with her Ragnar team. I ran the Wasatch Back Ragnar a couple of years ago and had fun, but this one was the best.  The first time I ran I didn't know my team very well and didn't have very much in common with most of them.  This time I knew most of my team before and we all just clicked really well. I ran a lot beforehand and ended up getting some good times, so that made it better too.  And we just had a fun team and laughed and joked a lot.  It was a good getaway, my favorite kind with a lot of working, eating, and talking! The only downside was how cold it was, when we started at 5 am at Mount Charleston it was 16 degrees and snow on the ground.  I hate the cold, but it wasn't as bad I though it would be.  I miss really good friends and connections that I had in Vegas.  Although I am getting to know people in St. George, it just doesn't seem the same.  I really miss that part, good friends who needed each other and were always finding an excuse to get together or have a party! 

I also added some pictures of Dave on full time dad duty, having to do hair and clothes and even taking them into work and other meetings that came up.  He juggled it all really well, especially because it ended up being a really busy weekend for him.  I guess that's why I rarely leave!
Another fun part of November was Brock's first time trying wrestling.  He had so much fun, and I'm so glad.  I loved being back in a wrestling room, I spent so much time with wrestling growing up with my brother's that it felt like home!  I hope Brock continues to enjoy it.