Monday, November 2, 2015

Creepy Crawly Halloween

A couple of months ago I found out that Garth Brook's was coming to concert in Salt Lake on Halloween weekend. Of course I HAD to go!  He is my favorite singer and puts on the BEST concerts.  I've only ever been to one other show in Vegas and I couldn't pass up an opportunity for another one.  Since it was going to be on Halloween weekend I talked with Lori and asked if they could watch our kids and let us do Halloween with their family.  They were really excited!  We went to the concert with Carson and Jennifer and had a blast.  He is so charismatic and fun.  He plays the best songs (although I would be happy with any song), and is a great overall entertainer. Both Dave and I left the concert wanting more, and we hope to be able to see him at other venue's. 
The rest of the weekend we spent trick or treating, going to lunch with just Bart and Lori at a new huge shopping center in Farmington, and letting the kids play.  It was such a fun weekend, and I still can't get over how fun the concert was.















No comments: