Friday, January 7, 2011

Brock is 6 Months

My little baby that I just barely had turns half a year tomorrow. He is progressing just like he should, and it has been fun to watch. It is different with the second baby because I sort of know what to expect from them. His best achievement lately is sitting up on his own. I love this. He is content to play on the floor with toys for longer periods of time now that he is upright. I also started feeding him more solids and have yet to find a food that he doesn't like. I'm hoping he stays like this and is a good eater like his sister. Madi has never been a picky eater, and it makes meal time so much easier. I'm crossing my fingers it's two for two.
His schedule is pretty consistent throughout the day and is taking three naps. I took him to his 6 month appointment and here are the stats:
Weight: 17 lbs 10 ounces (50%)
Height: 26 3/4 inches (50-75%)
Head: 17 1/2 inches (75%)

6 comments:

Kurt and Jordan said...

He is soooo cute!! He looks more and more like you every time I see him!!! It makes me sad they already that old:( Time goes so fast, it's crazy!

Chrissy said...

what a handsome little guy!!

Dyan said...

Wow, time has flown. You are lucky to have two children that aren't picky eaters (at least not yet).

Amy said...

Sheesh... that really has gone quickly! He's a cutie and you're so lucky he's a good eater - hope it keeps up!

Chelsea said...

Holy cow I can't believe how big he is!! He looks just like Madi too!! Miss you!

Kolbi Young said...

What a handsome guy! The first year goes by too fast :)

And yes, I LOVE the cherry juju hearts at V-Day. Can eat the whole bag in one sitting if I let myself - ha!