Sunday, January 2, 2011
Thanksgiving 2010
This year we decided to stay home for Thanksgiving instead of traveling to see our family. After hearing about the cold snowy weather during Thanksgiving I was really glad we stayed put. We got together with some good friends, Aaron and Kami and their little baby Colby. We had it at our house and it turned out to be really fun. Kami and I each cooked half of the meal so it made it easier on both of us. After we ate, we went to the Bass Pro Shop to get the kids pictures with Santa. We missed being with our family for Thanksgiving, but really had a good time taking it easy at home. After Thanksgiving we did some Black Friday shopping and decorating our house and Christmas tree.
The kids in their church clothes Thanksgiving weekend. I like Madi's cheesy grin. Most of the time she won't even look at the camera, so even that grin is welcomed:)
I love this picture because it shows how much Brock loves Madi. He thinks she is so funny, and she is a good sister to entertain him.

Madi has never been a TV watcher and obviously Brock doesn't watch TV, but they are both mesmerized by David's iPhone. It has been nice for car rides and church to keep Madi occupied for a while, and I guess Brock is starting to take a liking to it too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Your little fmily is our favorite!! We love you lots!
Your kids are sooooo cute!!! Glad you had a fun Thanksgiving, I want to see you guys! We need to make a trip down there!
The picture of Brock laughing at Madi is pretty much the cutest ever!!
hey i just added you to my blog roll or whatever they call that just means i"ll be watching you! Love Brock in his pink Bumbo every little guy needs a pink bumbo!
Post a Comment