Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter 2012

Easter was a lot of fun again this year. We woke up early to find what the Easter Bunny had left and after playing for a bit, we got dressed up for church and tried to take a couple of pictures. After church we had Raquel and Jake and Aaron and Kami over for a traditional ham dinner. I love dressing my kids up for Easter Sunday. I just love them in bright spring colors all cleaned up! It doesn't last too long, but it is fun while it lasts:)

2 comments:

Amy said...

Love their Easter outfits! I know I say this almost every time I comment, but it bears repeating :).... Your kids are so cute!!! Glad you had a fun Easter!

Jordan said...

Happy Easter!!!! What darling kids! They looked sooo cute all dressed up!!! Glad you had a FUN day!!!