We have had lots of fun getting ready for Easter. Our ward does a big Easter Egg Hunt every year, and my kids had lots of fun. Both Madi and Brock understood what it meant and got lots of candy and eggs! It was such a nice day and we stayed for almost three hours just playing and enjoying the day. This week Madi has been on Spring Break, and it's been fun having her home. It's been pretty low key, but just what we needed. My favorite part of Spring Break was Friday when David took the day off and we played all day together. I even got to get a pedicure and eat at Cheesecake Factory with my friends. Busy season also ended, so it's been so fun to have David around a little more.
We did have one minor catastrophe on Thursday. One afternoon Madi went to the bathroom and I noticed that she seemed to be washing her hands for an excessively long time. I went to check on her and found that she had plugged the sink and was filling it up with water. She did this to the sink downstairs and her bathroom upstairs. I didn't think to check my bathroom. About a half hour later I was downstairs and started to hear water above me. It started dripping down my lights and I ran upstairs realizing that she plugged my bathroom sink. The entire bathroom was flooded including the drawers and cupboards. I called David and he told me to start sucking the water up with his shop vac. It was such a disaster. Luckily David came home and we got it cleaned up.
We also had Dave's brother Bart and his family stay with us one night on their way to Disneyland. It was fun to have a big sleepover with the cousins and the kids had fun at the park and we had a little Easter Egg Hunt for them.
I feel like our life is very full. I like to have things to do, but sometimes it is very overwhelming all that we have/and want to do. I hear that is just gets busier as my kids get older, so I guess I just need to get used to it. Easter is tomorrow and I am very excited! I love dressing up my little dolls!
1 comment:
Cute kiddos!
Post a Comment