Friday, April 13, 2012

St. George

Dave took a couple of days off of work so we decided to go to St. George for a little getaway. It was short but so much fun. We swam in the pool and went hiking on the red rocks. Madi and Brock were little mountain goats climbing everywhere and scaring me to death! It was a full time job just making sure they were safe. It was a little tense for me, but we had fun. We also spent some time at the temple and let the kids play. The grounds are so nice and it was good to give the kids some exposure to the temple. I got to do some shopping at my favorite stores in St. George, Downeast and Tai Pan and David even ran into a good college friend and got to catch up! I'm so glad we did it.








I love spending time with my little family!

No comments: