While I love the holiday season, I have to admit that I am more excited about this spring. We are expecting a new baby GIRL in April 2013. We are so excited to add a new little baby to our family. Madison and Brock cannot wait for her to arrive and talk about the baby several times a day. When we went to the ultrasound to find out the gender, Madi had it in her mind that the baby was a boy. So when the ultrasound tech told us it's a girl, Madi kept telling her, "no it's not, it a boy." She was really adamant about it, it was funny. Later that day I kept talking to her about it and I could tell that she was really disappointed. I started telling her how fun girls are, and showed her pictures of when she was a baby girl so she could see how cute girls are. Madi saw her picture and said, "oh I am so cute." I also told her that I would get her and the baby matching outfits, and now she accepts her:) Now if we could only convince her that we will not be naming her Angelina Ballerina!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
How exciting! You do make cute girls, so she will love her!
I canNOT wait!!! My little niece will be so cute. I kinda like Angelina ballerina!! I'm with madi, I say go for it.
Congrats!!!! I'll be super excited to see the 3rd cute installment in the Gertch family! I'm sure she'll be just as cute as her big sis. We sure love our #3, I'm sure you guys will too!!
Post a Comment