Monday, September 30, 2013

Cedar City and Jennifer's Shower



Dave was scheduled to interview potential Deloitte candidates at SUU on Thursday and we were planning on driving to Heber on Friday for the wedding, so we all went to Cedar City early with him.  It was nice to break the drive up, and Dave and I had fun taking a walk down memory lane at SUU. We stayed at the Hampton Inn, and the kids and I swam in the pool and explored Cedar City while Dave was interviewing.  I took the kids on campus and we walked around and bought penny candy and talked to a few professors.  It was really fun for me to go back to SUU. I really loved going to school there.  I was also impressed with how my accounting professors remembered me, which was something a loved about being at a small school.  After the interviews we ate at Winger's (one of Dave's favorites) and stayed over one more night.  The next day we drove to Heber. My sister in law Jana and I headed up Park City to Jennifer's bachelorette party in Park City.  It was fun to meet her sister's and others cousins and friends.  The next day my mom and I put the finishing touches on the shower. The shower turned out really fun, my mom and I had a lot of fun putting it together.  I really liked her burlap and lace theme. I had some good friends make the cake and favors, which turned out perfect!




No comments: