Thursday, July 16, 2015

Sweat Family Roundup 2015

My extended family on the Sweat side held a family reunion at Island Park again this year.  Unfortunately Dave's schedule at work was to busy that time that he wasn't able to come with me.  I was a little nervous taking my kids on the 9 hour drive, but it ended up working out and I'm glad I went.  The four of us drove to Heber, and the next day my mom jumped in with us and we did the other 5 hours with her.  It helped A LOT to have my mom with us.  I don't think I would have gone without her help, I had someone to talk to and to help keep the kids under control. We had a great time at the cabin and Yellowstone, there were around 70 people that came so it was so fun.  I loved catching up with everyone, floating the river, riding four wheelers, Yellowstone, and hanging out.  My kids were in heaven with cousins everywhere. I really wish Dave could have come, but I'm glad I didn't have to miss out. Island Park is so beautiful in the summer, and a nice break from the extreme heat!





















No comments: