A couple of days after I got back from Girl's Camp, we packed up the car yet again and went to Midway for a Gertsch reunion. I still hadn't recovered from the rest of July, but we weren't going to miss another party! Dave's whole family were able to come and almost everyone stayed in his parent's house, and I'm pretty sure every square inch of the house was occupied, my family even slept in the garage. Despite the crowded quarters, we all had a fun time. We went to the Museum of Natural Curiosity, which was awesome. It was huge and so entertaining for the kids, the only downside was it was super crowded. We also went to Seven Peaks, stayed at the Girl's Camp in Heber one night and did the challenge course and kayaking. Lyle and Nola put SO much work in putting everything together. Nola planned and cooked all the meals for everyone (with very little help from us) and organized the whole thing. They are amazing and such hard workers, I'm so grateful they put it together so we could have fun and get the cousins together.


















No comments:
Post a Comment