On Friday, July 8 Brock turned one. I really love celebrating my kids birthday's. I have a lot of fun getting ready for them. We invited a few of his little friends and had pizza and cupcakes. Thanks to my super creative sister in law, we had cute decorations too! We gave Brock a basketball hoop and golf clubs, and he got lots of other fun toys from his friends and grandparents!










He is such a happy, fun little boy. He loves to be in action. It is so fun to see his personality develop. It has been a great year, Brock! We love you.
The past week or so he has begun taking steps, and on his birthday he took two steps, which was really fun. He is such a good little boy. He loves to be chased, when I am in the kitchen I will see him take off crawling toward the stairs and wait for me at the base, and when he sees me he gets excited and starts to scream. He likes to play peek-a-boo, blow kisses, give high fives, and clap his hands. He also likes to pretend like he is taking naps, he will be on the floor and out of nowhere lay his head on the ground until we say, "night, night, Brockie." He is also a little tease to Madi and stands in front of her when she is watching TV. He loves to be outside and dig in the dirt and jump on the trampoline.
He didn't want to let go of the golf club!
Brock's friends Colby and Zane, they are only a few months younger than him.
Blow out the candle!
5 comments:
did i tell you already that i love the decor?! so cute! Happy birthday brock!
Cute! Happy Birthday Brock! Can't believe he's 1 already.. Time flies!
Happy Birthday cute Brock! I can't believe that you are one!!!!! WOW time sure flies! Cute decorations, those are the same colors I used for the party!!!! It looks sooo cute
cute party for a cute boy!! Looks like it all turned out=) Happy Birthday Brock!!
I love that Brock has a hold of the golf club in almost every photo.....Ryker is/was the same way. Maybe they can "dolf" together ;)
Your decor and color scheme for the party are adorable! Way to go! Happy 1st sweet boy!
Post a Comment