Monday, July 18, 2011

Family Pictures

When we had Brock's year old pictures taken, we also did some family pictures and also some updates of Madi. It was painfully difficult to get both kids to be happy for more than a couple of seconds, so I was happy to get any pictures to turn out. Liz did a great job capturing our family and my kids. We went to a beautiful, shaded park called Floyd Lamb Park. It was a very tiring couple of hours, but it was, of course, worth it. Here are my favorites (see previous post for Brock's pictures):

5 comments:

Chrissy said...

They turned out cute!! I love the one of Madi with the flower!!

KylaGroneman said...

Oh Madi is so sassy! very cute.

Kolbi Young said...

Darling! And I LOVE your pink shirt.....ruffles and pink, what more could a girl want?! The family photo turned out great...which I'm sure is a relief considering the difficulty in getting two kiddos to look in the same direction, let alone smile :)

Kurt and Jordan said...

those are ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think they turned out perfect! What a GORGEOUS family you have:)

Amy said...

Family pictures can be torturous with toddlers, but so worth it... You guys are so cute!! Good job toughing it out :). I can't get over how big Madi looks... and I love your pink ruffled shirt! I'm so excited to hopefully see you in UT in a couple days!